Drive to collect toys until January 6, 2019
Toy Drive Welcome! Want to play?
The holiday season is also a time for openness,sharing, and helping each other!
As part of the toys exhibition Treasures in the Attic and the installation Shadows Without Borders, we invite you to take part in our drive to collect toys and memories, Welcome! Want to play? until January 6, 2019.
In collaboration with the Centre social d’aide aux immigrants (CSAI), the McCord Museum will donate all the toys collected to newcomer families to welcome them to Montreal.
Just follow 3 easy steps!
- Think of a toy that you used to love playing with, and that you are willing to give away.
- If it still works and is in good condition, bring it to the Museum!
- Using the card provided, take a moment to write a few welcoming words and a happy memory associated with your toy. Then put the toy and the note into the gift box at the Museum!
The McCord Museum will deliver all the toys collected to newcomer families in Montreal.
- Toys (dolls, construction sets, puzzles, board games, etc.)
- Children’s books
- Musical instruments
- Video games and consoles
- Sports equipment (balls, skates, hockey sticks, scooters, jump ropes, etc.)
We do not accept
- Toys and related objects measuring more than 4 feet in length and 2 feet in width
- Any other objects (clothing, sportswear, shoes, bedding, furniture, dishes, large and small kitchen appliances, food, bicycles, electronic devices – televisions, computers, etc.)
You have any questions?
Email us at email@example.com
Not to be missed!
Exhibitions on View
Discover our current exhibitions.Learn more
Be an insider
Subscribe to our mailing list, and be the first to know about our exhibitions and activities.Subscribe now