Series of Talks
Visionaries – Montreal Entrepreneurs Tell Their Story
In the context of the exhibition Notman, A Visionary Photographer, the McCord Museum, in collaboration with BDC Capital and the Notman House, has organised an informal series featuring exceptional Montreal entrepreneurs.
Innovators and leaders in their area of expertise, these renown guests will discuss their career trajectory from their first steps in the business world to their personal definition of what it means to be a visionary today. What a fantastic opportunity to brush shoulders with some of Montreal’s important players.
Enjoy a networking moment after each lecture. Wine and appetizers will be served.
Lecture in French followed by a bilingual question period.
- Jean-François Bouchard, president and founder of the creative agency Sid Lee
Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 6 p.m. at the McCord Museum
- Sakchin Bessette, co-founder and creative director of Moment Factory
Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 6 p.m. at the Notman House
- Monique Savoie, founder of the Société des arts technologiques and partner at Gaîté lyrique, Paris
Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 6 p.m. at the McCord Museum
- Alexandre Taillefer, senior partner at XPND Capital and involved in various cultural sectors
Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at 6 p.m. at the Notman House
REGULAR ADMISSION: $45
PREFERENTIAL RATE: $20 for Museum Members, young entrepreneurs renters at the Notman House and students (upon presentation of Membership card or student I.D at the Admissions desk), and for JCCM members by entering the promotional code directly on Eventbrite. Get your code here.
- When buying 10 tickets for the same event, the 10th ticket is free!
- Enjoy a 10% discount on the purchase of a subscription to the series Visionaries – Montreal entrepreneurs tell their story.
Series produced in collaboration with BDC Capital, the investment arm of the Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC), and supported by major partner Publicité Sauvage, and the Jeune Chambre de commerce de Montréal.