Group reservation instructions
Before making your reservation
- You must choose a minimum of two activities
- You can add more activities
- You can contact us at email@example.com or 514-861-6701, ext. 2234
|Rate structure||Participatory visit
|Base rate for choice of 2 activities||Rate per additional activity|
Rates shown include all taxes. Rates are valid for groups of 15 or more.
How to make your reservation
Please prepare the following information before making your reservation.
- The title of the activity chosen
- Three possible dates to facilitate the reservation process
- Preferred time for your tour, the number of students in your group, their grade level, and the language in which you would like the tour to be conducted
- Name, position (teacher, coordinator, etc.), phone number, email address and mailing address of the school or organization of the person making the reservation
- Name, position (teacher, coordinator, etc.) and phone number of the person who will accompany the group on their visit
After making your reservation, you will receive a confirmation by email. Please acknowledge receipt to confirm the time of your visit and the number of participants. To ensure the visit goes smoothly, set aside enough time for the cloakroom, snacks and washroom breaks. Lastly, plan to have one accompanying adult for every 15 students. He or she will be admitted for free of charge.
Changes or cancellations
Unless you notify us of changes 48 hours before the date of your activity, you will be charged for the number of participants indicated in your reservation.
- Payment by invoice: (preferred payment method)
You will receive an invoice by mail or email following your visit. You may pay by cheque or credit card. Please make your cheque payable to the McCord Museum .
- Payment on site:
The person responsible for the group is asked to go to the Admissions desk to finalize the payment. The total amount will be payable on site by cash or cheque. Should you wish to pay on site, please advise us when making your reservation so that we can prepare your invoice.
Our lunch area can be reserved for a fee of $50.
The lunch area can be booked free of charge for groups reserving more than two activities on the same day.
514-861-6701, ext. 2234
Not to be missed!
Open-minded, open to others, to the city, and to the world. Discover our vision promoting social and civic values!Discover
A lunch area is available for a fee of $50.Make a reservation