Group reservation instructions
IMPORTANT NOTICE: In order to comply with social distancing measures and government guidelines, the McCord Museum has revised its educational program to offer visits and activities at the Museum, online and in classrooms.
Group leaders should read the activity sheets for further details and select the option that best meets their needs and those of their groups.
Before making your reservation
- Please fill in the online reservation form
- You must choose a minimum of two activities
- For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 514-861-6701, ext. 2234
|Rate structure||Participatory visit
(with facilitator, at the Museum or online)
(without facilitator, at the Museum)
Rates shown include all taxes. Rates are valid for groups of 15 or more for online activities. For activities at the Museum, please check the activity sheet for each ratio.
How to make your reservation
Please prepare the following information before making your reservation.
- The title of the activity chosen
- Two possible dates to facilitate the reservation process
- Preferred time for your tour, the number of students in your group, their grade level, and the language in which you would like the tour to be conducted
- Name, position (teacher, coordinator, etc.), phone number, email address and mailing address of the school or organization of the person making the reservation
- Name, position (teacher, coordinator, etc.) and phone number of the person who will accompany the group on their visit
After making your reservation, you will receive a confirmation by email, along with any documents to help prepare for your activity. Please acknowledge receipt to confirm the time of your visit and the number of participants. To ensure the visit goes smoothly, please consult the Group Visit Guide.
Changes or cancellations
It is possible to cancel the reservation free of charge at least 1 week before the date of the visit.
No cancellation will be accepted after this deadline, and you will be invoiced the full rate.
Modifications to reservations are subject to availability, and must be requested by email at least 2 weeks before the desired date of the visit.
Requests sent after this deadline will be treated on a case-by-case basis depending on availability.
You will receive a confirmation email if your request for change has been accepted. All changes must be confirmed by email to be valid.
- Activities with a Museum mediator must be paid upon invoicing, by cheque, credit card or bank transfer.
- It is possible to pay before the visit upon request.
- Payment on site is only possible for self-guided groups.
Please note that given the sanitary measures in place, we do not offer space for lunch onsite until further notice.
Questions? Get in touch with us!
Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
514 861-6701, ext. 1207
Not to be missed!
Open-minded, open to others, to the city, and to the world. Discover our vision promoting social and civic values!Discover
A lunch area is available for a fee of $50.Make a reservation