Plan your visit
Group Visit Guide
Before your visit to the Museum
Learn about preventive measures put in place by the Museum against COVID-19.
Please do not visit the Museum if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19.
- Go online to look over our updated activities program. If you select an activity in one of our halls, make sure the size of your group meets the participant ratio (maximum number of participants).
- Use the online reservation system to plan and book your visit.
- You will then receive an email containing the reservation confirmation, participants’ health form and required documents to prepare for your visit.
During your visit at the Museum
Arrive on time and make sure the number of participants in your group is the same as the number indicated in your reservation.
To ensure everyone’s health and safety, the members of your group must follow these instructions:
- Wash their hands upon arriving at the Museum and whenever required at the disinfection stations located at the Museum’s entrance and exit, as well as at the entry and exit points of the exhibition halls.
- Wear a face covering (mandatory except for children ages 10 and under).
- Cough and sneeze into their elbow.
- Comply with all instructions from the mediator assigned to the group.
To facilitate visitor flow and comply with safety instructions, educators and their groups must follow these instructions.
- Submit the participants’ health form upon arrival.
- School groups: students must enter the Museum in small groups. They will be accompanied to the handwashing station, the locker room area and then to the site of the visit or activity.
Locker room area
Visitor groups: the locker room area is open to visitor groups. It may be accessed by up to four people at a time.
After your visit to the Museum
After your visit, you will be asked to complete a survey and share your feedback, comments and suggestions.
You can write to email@example.com to share your comments and suggestions.