Children’s Birthday Parties
IMPORTANT NOTICE: In accordance with government directives regarding the reopening of museums, please note that group activities (guided tours and workshops) remain suspended until further notice.
The McCord Museum offers online educational activities that will allow your group to address historical and current themes, through our participative approach.
Discover our exhibitions, explore our collections and interact live with one of our cultural mediators!
For more information and to book your activities, contact us today:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 514-861-6701, ext. 2234 from Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m
Celebrate your little ones’ birthdays at the McCord Museum! The birthday kid and their friends will have fun playing discovery games and getting creative in workshops.
Cultural mediators will help keep the children’s attention, appealing to their curiosity and creativity in a relaxed and happy atmosphere. Each program includes a workshop and leaves time for birthday wishes and snacks.
Choose from the themes offered –designed for children ages 4 to 12– and make your reservation now!
To reserve, please complete this online form one month before the date of the party.
Treasures of the First Peoples
At all times
Length: 120 minutes
For children ages 4 to 12
On this interactive visit, children explore the exhibition Wearing Our Identity – The First Peoples Collection looking for a doll. With the help of clues, they discover the skills and legends of Indigenous peoples while travelling Canada from north to south and east to west.
This journey teaches them about rich Indigenous cultures while having fun! In a workshop, the children create a corn husk doll that they keep as a souvenir.
- Tuesday to Friday, from 3 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, from 10 a.m.
- $225 (taxes included)
- This fee comprises a 2-hour activity for 10 children and 2 adults. A fee will be required for any extension of the party, if time permits.
- A $75 non-refundable deposit is required upon reservation.
- All reservation request must be sent at least 30 days before the date of the party.
- Recommended activity for children ages 4 to 12.
- The presence of two adults is required in the group at all times.
- All food planned for the activity is the responsibility of the Customer.
- Candles are not allowed within the Museum.
- $5.75 fee for each additional child and $2.50 fee for each additional adult. A second guide will be assigned per 10 additional children, and a double fee will applied.
10% discount for our Members
And guaranteed smiles on the children's faces!Become a Member
Open-minded, open to others, to the city, and to the world. Discover our vision promoting social and civic values!Discover