Become A Museum Member
Photo Walk Program
Welcome to the Photo Walk gallery for Photo Expert Members of the McCord Museum. The Photo Walk program gives Photo Expert Members an opportunity to share their passion and skills in photography and interact with other enthusiasts.
From May to October, monthly excursions are organized on a variety of themes with mentors from the community who provide participants with guidance and advice on how to improve their practice.
After each outing, participants are invited to submit their favourite photos of the day to an ever-changing gallery, a tribute to the life and neighbourhoods of the city of Montreal.
Photo Walk Gallery
Discover a selection of photographs taken by Photo Expert Members of the McCord Museum during Photo Walks:
- Montreal Ghosts – Photo Walk on October 27, 2019
- St. Helen’s Island – Photo Walk on September 29, 2019
- Fashion & Design Festival – Photo Walk on August 24, 2019
- The Golden Square Mile – Photo Walk on July 28, 2019
We had the pleasure of presenting some of these photographs in the McCord Museum Theatre on February 8 and 9, 2020 for the Photo Walk exhibition. Photo Expert Members joined us at the opening on February 7, 2020.
Become A Photo Expert Member
Become a Photo Expert Member and join a community of amateur and professional photographers who take the practice and art of photography to heart.
A Word from a Photo Expert Member
“I would like to thank the Museum for its dedication and approach during the photo workshops.”
– Fernando, Member of the McCord Museum since 2019
Do you have any questions about the Photo Walk Program?
Contact Member Services now:
- By phone at 514-861-6701, ext. 1202
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org