Come and play in Adèle’s room
While the McCord Museum is temporarily closed, a few antique toys from its collection found their way into the bedroom of a young girl named Adèle. Come and play with her! Create your own character inspired by one of your own toys or a surprising object in your home.
HOW TO PLAY IN 5 STEPS
- Listen as author Marie Barguirdjian tells you Adèle’s story. (French only)
- Take a look at the images in the gallery. They will help you find the characters that were inspired by the objects in the McCord Museum’s collection.
- Choose an object in your home to create an imaginary character.
- Download the sheet to draw your character on paper or a tablet. Don’t forget to give your character a name!
- Invite your family members to your room and tell them your story.
Find the characters of Adèle’s story
In collaboration with