Plan Your Visit
$9,50: Jean-Claude Poitras: Fashion and Inspiration
|First Sunday of the month*||Free|
We accept Canadian debit cards (Interac) and Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
Free admission for one support person accompanying a person with disabilities.
*Conditions and information:
- Student fee is valid for full-time students ages 13-30 with I.D.
- Free for children 12 and under for a maximum of 5 children per adult. Valid for families only. Group rates apply for organized groups.
- The McCord Museum offers free admission to Indigenous Peoples – Inuit, Métis and First Nations. Presentation of a Status Card will be requested, when available. Complimentary admission is limited to the eligible individual only.
- Family fee is valid for 2 adults and 3 children 17 and under, or 1 adult and 4 children 17 and under.
- Free admission Wednesdays starting at 5 p.m., courtesy of BMO Financial Group. Extra admission fees of $9,50 may apply to access major exhibitions.
- Free admission on the first Sunday of the month is an initiative of the Quebec Ministère de la Culture et des Communications. Offer is open to residents of Québec only. Offer available at the Admissions Desk of the Museum on the day of your visit.
Group rates are offered to groups of 15 people and more.
We offer one free admission with 15 paid admissions.
A dining lunch room is available to groups for $50.
|Rate structure||Participatory visit
|Base rate for choice of 2 activities||Rate per additional activity|
|Wednesday Evening||n/a||n/a||$9,50 for major exhibitions (reservation mandatory)|
|First Sunday of the month||n/a||n/a||Free only for groups with a reservation|
To take advantage of our group rates, please reserve
PACKAGES AND PROMOTIONS
Find more information about our group packages and promotions here.
Book now: firstname.lastname@example.org or 514-861-6701, ext. 2234
Free admission Wednesdays starting at 5 p.m., thanks to the generosity of BMO Financial Group. Extra admission fees of $9,50 may apply to access major exhibitions.
The McCord Museum offers free admission to Indigenous Peoples – Inuit, Métis and First Nations Presentation of a Status Card will be requested, when available. Complimentary admission is limited to the eligible individual only.
Free admission at all times for children 12 and under thanks to the generosity of Fondation J.A. DeSève.
Free admission on the first Sunday of the month is an initiative of the Quebec Ministère de la Culture et des Communications.
Up to 50% savings with the McCord + Stewart package
Package available at both museum ticket counters.
Not to be missed!
Avoid the lineup
Buy your tickets online at La Vitrine.comGo to La Vitrine.com
Members benefit from unlimited free access to the McCord and Stewart exhibitions, and many more privileges.Become a Member now