Plan Your Visit
To help us provide you with a safe visitor experience, we ask you to plan your visit by booking your tickets online.
|Tuesday, June 21, 2022||National Indigenous Peoples’ Day.|
|General Admission (Adult)||$19|
|Child3 (12 and under)||Free|
|Wednesday evenings5||Indigenous Voices of Today and Piqutiapiit: Free
JJ Levine: Queer Photographs: $9,50
|First Sunday of the month6||Free for residents of Quebec|
The McCord Museum sincerely thanks BMO Financial Group for free admission on Wednesday evenings, the Fondation J. A. DeSève for free admission for children 12 and under and the Rossy Foundation for free admission for teens ages 13 to 17 for 2022.
Conditions and information:
- Support Persons: Free admission for one support person accompanying a person with disabilities or special needs.
- Canadian debit cards (Interac) and Visa or Mastercard credit cards are accepted at the Admission Desk
- 1Student fee is valid for full-time students ages 13-30 with I.D.
- 2Free for Teen 13 to 17 for a maximum of 5 teens per adult. Valid for individuals and families only. Group rates apply for organized groups.
- 3Free for children 12 and under for a maximum of 5 children per adult. Valid for families only. Group rates apply for organized groups.
- 4The McCord Museum offers free admission to Indigenous Peoples – Inuit, Métis and First Nations. Presentation of a Status Card will be requested, when available. Complimentary admission is limited to the eligible individual only.
- 5Extra admission fees of $9,50 may apply to access major exhibitions.
- 6Free admission on the first Sunday of the month is an initiative of the Quebec Ministère de la Culture et des Communications. Offer is open to residents of Québec only. Please reserve your ticket through our virtual Admission Desk.
|Rate structure||Participatory visit
With facilitator, at the Museum or online
|Base rate for choice of 2 activities||Rate per additional activity|
|Wednesday Evening||n/a||n/a||$9,50 for major exhibitions (reservation mandatory)|
|First Sunday of the month||n/a||n/a||Free only for groups with a reservation|
- See programming
- Check out the Group Visit Guide
- Check out all the safety measures implemented at the Museum
Group rates are offered to groups of 15 people and more. We offer one free admission with 15 paid admissions.
To take advantage of our group rates, please reserve:
email@example.com or 514-861-6701, ext. 1207
Rates subject to change without notice.
Packages and Promotions
Subscribe or Renew
Become a Member or renew your membership online today!
Do you have a question? Browse our answers to frequently asked questions here (FAQ).
Not to be missed!
100 Years Young
The year 2021 marks the Museum's centenary. Discover its history, as well as the exhibitions and cultural events on the program.Discover
Easy access to the Museum
Parking nearby ($) • Bike and Bixi • Bus 24 • McGill MetroMore information
Musical WednesdaysAll activities