Sundays at 10:30 a.m.
Workshop: What’s on your mind?
Cultural mediators from the McCord Museum and Les Têtes bien faites invite you and your children ages 7 to 12 to explore an exhibition at the Museum. Together, they will encourage the youngsters to reflect on a topic chosen by the group as part of a workshop that aims to help kids spark dialogue and improve their listening skills.
The activity will be presented in French. It is recommended for children ages 7 to 12 accompanied by a adult.
The workshops will be held on the last Sunday of the month of November and December, from 10:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- November 29: Christian Dior
- December 27: Enchanted Worlds
- January 3: Enchanted Worlds
- January 31 : Chapleau, Profession Cartoonist
- Febuary 28 : Wearing Our Identity – The First Peoples Collection
- March 28 : Christian Dior
Free online activity.
Registration: Reserve here.
Not to be missed!
Be an insider
Subscribe to our mailing list, and be the first to know about our exhibitions and activities.Subscribe now
Activities for the familySee all the activities