Round Table Discussion
Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 6 p.m.
The Poster: A Medium to Rethink?
As it’s presenting a major exhibition on the great poster artist Vittorio, the McCord Museum is taking the opportunity to convene representatives from the fields of marketing communications and design for a discussion around this advertising medium. How do advertisers and agencies perceive the poster’s role in their strategies? What relevance and future does the poster have in a context dominated by social media and electronic devices?
- Arnaud Granata, Editor, Infopresse
- Danick Archambault, Vice-President, Media Director, Jungle Média
- Marc H. Choko, curator of the exhibition Montreal Through the Eyes of Vittorio and poster specialist
- Gabriel Landry, Director of Innovation, Astral Affichage
- Laurent Pinabel, illustrator and designer
Location: J. Armand Bombardier Theatre at the McCord Museum
Member privilege: Museum Members can make reservations for activities. They also have unlimited free access to the McCord Museum, Stewart Museum, and a host of other privileges. Reserve your seat! Become a Member today!
Not to be missed!
Be an insider
Subscribe to our mailing list, and be the first to know about our exhibitions and activities.Subscribe now
Exhibitions on View
Discover our current exhibitions.Learn more