Schulich@McCord Free Concerts
Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 6 p.m.
Concert: The Next Generation of Chamber Musicians
For the fourth year in a row, the McCord Museum presents some of the Schulich School of Music’s most talented young artists. Be inspired and delighted by the variety of music —from classical to jazz programs— and ensembles at these Schulich@McCord concerts.
Free concerts, open to all. Seating is limited.
- Elizabeth Hendy, violin
- Yan Li, violin
- Euiju Kwack, viola
- Braden McConnell, cello
Franz Joseph Haydn – String Quartet in G major, Op. 76, No. 1
- Allegro Con Spirito
- Adagio Sostenuto
- Menuetto – Presto
- Finale, Allegro ma non troppo
- Camille Poirier-Lachance, violin
- Éléonore Soucy-Giguère, violin
- Julien Altmann, viola
- Ella Hopwood, cello
Dmitri Shostakovich – String Quartet No. 7 in F-sharp minor, Op. 108
- Bailey Wantuch, violin
- Katelyn Emery, violin
- Jack McKay, viola
- Yann Chemali, cello
Leoš Janáček – String Quartet No.1 ‘Kreutzer Sonata’
- Adagio con moto
- Con moto
- Con moto – Vivace – Andante – Tempo I
- Con moto
Free activity. Spaces are limited.
Location: J. Armand Bombardier Theatre at the McCord Museum.
Member privilege: Reserve your seat!
Museum Members can make reservations for activities. They also have unlimited free access to the McCord Museum, Stewart Museum, and a host of other privileges. Become a Member today!
- Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 6 p.m. Sebastian Bailey’s Grad Collective
- Wednesday, November 26, 2018 at 6 p.m. Axis String Quartet
- Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 6 p.m. Les Étoiles Quintet
- Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 6 p.m. Three Quartets
Not to be missed!
Members benefit from unlimited free access to the McCord and Stewart exhibitions, and many more privileges.Become a Member now
Be an insider
Subscribe to our mailing list, and be the first to know about our exhibitions and activities.Subscribe now