Activity for parents with babies
Last Wednesday of Each Month from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Parents and Tots
Given its growing popularity, this free activity for parents and children 18 months and younger will now be offered from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and features several new elements! Join us on the last Wednesday of the month.
- At 10:30 a.m., signing playgroup with songs and nursery rhymes. Have fun while learning a few Quebec Sign Language words with your child!
- From 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., a Museum mediator will offer exclusive parenthood and family-themed tours of the exhibitions, accessible for strollers and baby carriers.
- From 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., a nursing coach will be in attendance to answer questions, provide support to breastfeeding mothers and offer advice.
- From 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., members of the McCord Museum’s Volunteer Guide Association will lead a workshop on modern crochet design.
Parents can take part in activities whether their babies are awake or asleep, and there are sensorimotor books and games for the babies to play with.
- Parent and child: free admission to the Museum
- No reservation necessary. Enter at any time during the activity.
- Additional companion: 50% off the regular ticket price. (Valid for one companion, on the regular ticket price of the corresponding category, during the Parents and Tots activity. Cannot be combined with any other promotion. Non refundable.)
The activity is presented in English and French.
Recommended for parents with babies ages 0 to 18 months.
Location: in the Museum Atrium
Strollers access: through group entrance at 2175 Victoria Street. Breastfeeding and changing area is available for parents (V Level).
Next workshops: Wednesdays, May 29; June 26 and July 31, 2019
Not to be missed!
Activities for the familySee all the activities
The Adventure at the Museum
Treat yourselves to a family outing! Presented by Hydro-Québec.Learn more