Activity for parents with babies
Last Wednesday of Each Month from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Cancelled – Parents and Tots
The McCord Museum is closely monitoring current events and developments related to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Following the recommendations of the Quebec government to cancel any event gathering more than 250 people, the McCord Museum will cancel its cultural and family activities, which bring a certain proximity, until April 10.
Every last Wednesday of the month, from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., the McCord Museum offers a free activity for toddlers (0-18 months)!
The Museum provides space and programming adapted to accommodate a Museum visit with your little one, asleep or awake.
- 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. A playful workshop on sign language led by Amy Ma. Parents and babies have fun with each other through rhymes and songs in Quebec Sign Language (LSQ).
- 11:45 a.m. to noon and 12:10 p.m. to 12:25 p.m. A Museum mediator takes you with your stroller or baby carrier on an exclusive tour of the exhibitions on the theme of parenting and the family.
- 11:45 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Members of the McCord Museum’s Volunteer Guide Association offer one-on-one instruction in the basics of crochet for those who wish to learn a new skill!
- 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Take a self-guided tour of the Museum and enjoy the spaces equipped with toys, books and amenities specially designed for you and your baby.
- Parent and child: free admission to the Museum
- No reservation necessary. Enter at any time during the activity.
- Additional companion: 50% off the regular ticket price. (Valid for one companion, on the regular ticket price of the corresponding category, during the Parents and Tots activity. Cannot be combined with any other promotion. Non refundable.)
The activity is presented in English and French.
Recommended for parents with babies ages 0 to 18 months.
Location: in the Museum Atrium
Strollers access: through group entrance at 2175 Victoria Street. Breastfeeding and changing area is available for parents (V Level).
- Wednesday, March 25, 2020: cancelled
- Wednesday, April 29, 2020: upcoming details
Not to be missed!
Activities for the familySee all the activities
The Adventure at the Museum
Treat yourselves to a family outing! Presented by Hydro-Québec.Learn more