FASHION TECH: Sport and Wellness
Thursday May 30, 2019 from 5 to 9 p.m.
Digital Spring X After Hours at the McCord – 2019 Edition – FASHION TECH: Sport and Wellness
After Hours at the McCord
Sashay into the world of smart fashion through immersive demos and interactive performances at this event celebrating Montreal in motion.
Join the event on Facebook to be kept in the loop and get all the details first!
On the program:
- Interactive choregraphy: technology and the future of human by Van Grimde Corps Secrets
- Immersive sensory experience featuring motion sensors
- Slow tech ephemeral installation – Catherine Durocher et Julie Desjardins
- DJ Ryan Playground with Piknic Électronik
- VJ with tind :: thisisnotdesign
DEMOS AND WORKSHOPS
- The future of fashion tech: biotextiles, smart and evolutive textiles
- Collaborative creation mixing sounds, smart clothing and lights
- Sport apparel pop-up + fitting station with Moov Activewear
- Yoga with YogaTribes et Art de Vivre
Fashion close-ups in the exhibitions and much more!
From 5 p.m to 6 p.m., free wine tasting! (Limited quantities. Available until 6 p.m. or while stocks last.)
FREE FOR MUSEUM MEMBERS!
Reserve your spot. (Membership card mandatory). Drink not included.
GENERAL ADMISSION: $16 in advance / $20 on site
Tickets non-refundable. Drink not included.
Not yet a Young McCord Member? Join now!
Special rate $24 (Taxes not included): Become a Young McCord Member and get one free drink! Offer valid for the first 100 new Young McCord Members. May not be combined with any other discounts or offers. Tickets non-refundable.
Not to be missed!
Members benefit from unlimited free access to the McCord and Stewart exhibitions, and many more privileges.Become a Member now
Be an insider
Subscribe to our mailing list, and be the first to know about our exhibitions and activities.Subscribe now