Wednesday, April 17, 2019 at 6 p. m.
Descendants – Short Film Screening
Descendants is a snapshot of a new generation of Indigenous genderfuck artists, who followed in the footsteps of Miss Chief’ Eagle Testickle’s Louboutins onto their own gender-fabulous Indigenous future… Curated by gijiit in collaboration with the Queer Media Database Canada-Quebec and the McCord Museum.
Curators will be presenting the program.
Screening and presentation in English.
Short films on the program:
- Nite Ride, Danni Black and Olivia Golosky, 2018, 13 minutes
- Positions, Justin Ducharme, 2018, 12 minutes
- Prayers for Dreamy Boys, Fallon Simard, 2018, 4 minutes
- If you can’t remember then it must not be important, Kablusiak, 2016, 8 minutes
- Disclocation Blues, Sky Hopinka, 2017, 17 minutes.
Location: J. Armand Bombardier Theatre at the McCord Museum
Free activity. Seats are limited.
Member privilege: Reserve your seat!
Museum Members can make reservations for activities. They also have unlimited free access to the McCord Museum, Stewart Museum, and a host of other privileges. Become a Member today!
Not to be missed!
Be an insider
Subscribe to our mailing list, and be the first to know about our exhibitions and activities.Subscribe now
Members benefit from unlimited free access to the McCord and Stewart exhibitions, and many more privileges.Become a Member now