After Hours at the McCord
Thursday, March 21 from 5 to 9 p.m.
Montreal Queer 2S
Come celebrate the gender fluid face of the city! Experience astonishing and transformative performances and meet Miss Chief Eagle Testickle while discovering Kent Monkman‘s exhibition.
Join the event on Facebook to be kept in the loop and get all the details first!
On the program:
- Performances by Dayna Danger, Mik’osi and Bamboo Hermann
- Colour By Icons workshop by Never Apart
- Gender neutral pop-up shop by veri
- Exclusive thematic tours of the exhibition, Kent Monkman – Shame and Prejudice: A Story of Resilience
- Food: Chef Maluh
- Bars: Le vin dans les voiles, Jabs Bar
GREAT DOOR PRIZE:
- Tote bag, baseball cap, patch, Colour By Icons colouring book and year book offered by Never Apart
- Gift card and Taro bag offered by veri
- Kit by Kent Monkman including one Château Miss Chief t-shirt, the exhibition booklet and one print of The Daddies painting
- A copy of the book Me sexy: an exploration of native American sexuality by Drew Taylor
From 5 p.m to 6 p.m., enjoy free drinks offered in tasting format by our partners! (Limited quantities. Available until 6 p.m. or while stocks last.)
FREE FOR MUSEUM MEMBERS!
Reserve your spot (Membership card mandatory). Drink not included.
GENERAL ADMISSION: $16 in advance / $20 at the door
Tickets non-refundable. Drink not included.
Not yet a Young McCord Member? Join now!
Special rate $24 (Taxes not included): Become a Young McCord Member and get one free drink! Offer valid for the first 100 new Young McCord Members. May not be combined with any other discounts or offers. Tickets non-refundable.
Not to be missed!
Members benefit from unlimited free access to the McCord exhibitions, activities, and many more privileges.Become a Member now
Be an insider
Subscribe to our mailing list, and be the first to know about our exhibitions and activities.Subscribe now