À la Carte Visits
Dates: full year
Duration: 90 minutes
Max. number: 60
Cost: adults $16, students $12.50, seniors $14.50 per person
Take a look at different Museum exhibitions. À la Carte Visit allow you to combine two or three abridged versions of the following guided tours:
- Photography Exposed – New!
- Wearing our Identity – The First Peoples Collection
- Fashioning Expo 67
- Illusions: The Art of Magic – New!
FOR RESERVATIONS, PLEASE PREPARE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
- The title of activity chosen;
- Three possible dates to facilitate the reservation process;
- Preferred time for your tour, the number of people in your group and the language in which you would like the tour to be conducted;
- Complete contact information for your organization, including email address to enable us to send you a tour confirmation notice.
After making your reservation, you will receive confirmation by email. Please acknowledge receipt to confirm the time of your visit.
For CEGEP or university groups, please plan one group leader for every 15 students; admission is free for the
The minimum rate for 15 people will be charged for groups of fewer than 15 people.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
Unless you notify us of changes 48 hours before the date of your activity, you will be charged for the number of participants indicated in your reservation.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
On the day of the activity, the person responsible for the group is asked to proceed to the admissions desk to settle payment. The total amount may be paid via invoice or on site via cash or cheque. Please make your cheque payable to the McCord Museum.
A lunch area is available for a fee of $50.
To reserve, please fill out the form, according to your situation.
Tour Operators and Tourism Professional
514 861-6701, ext. 2234
Not to be missed!
National Indigenous Peoples DayAll activities