Senior groups can enjoy participatory visits at the Museum. These activities draw inspiration from participants’ memories and life experiences, encouraging dialogue. Objects are brought to life as knowledge and oral histories are shared. The Museum considers the specific needs of each group when reservations are made to ensure the well-being of all.
AT THE MUSEUM
History can become very personal when combined with the memories of visitors.
- Montreal – Points of View
- Learn in French and English at the McCord Museum
- Montreal Soundscape
- The Golden Square Mile, Yesterday and Today
- Wearing our Identity – The First Peoples Collection
- Artist-in-Residence: Nadia Myre
- Montreal Through the Eyes of Vittorio
- In Tune With Seniors
- À la Carte Visit
Sharing Our Memories, Our Stories is a program that fosters interaction between seniors with reduced mobility and high school students. Using evocative objects to spark memories, these meetings encourage discussion and combat isolation. A unique opportunity to share and tell our stories!
Information and reservations
514 861-6701, ext. 2234
Not to be missed!
Until January 22, 2017