Groups of 15 people or more, comprised of friends, colleagues or students, can choose from one of our guided tours. Looking for a different approach to history? Ask about our extra visits, which include workshops and discussions.
Contact us to learn about our special rates
514-861-6701, ext. 2234
GROUPS – ADULTS AND POSTSECONDARY STUDENTS
The McCord Museum is the ideal place to enjoy time with people who share a common interest in history. Every visit offers visitors a special experience with a place, an era, and a community.
- Illusions: The Art of Magic – New!
- Photography Exposed – New!
- Wearing our Identity – The First Peoples Collection
- Milton Park: Architectural Heritage and Citizen Action – Outdoor Tour
- The Golden Square Mile: A Prestigious Neighboorhood – Outdoor Tour
- Fashioning Expo 67 – Last chance!
- À la Carte Visit
- Canada’s First Peoples – Learning French
- The Golden Age of Magic – Learning French
Future teachers and those engaged in continuing education are invited behind the scenes of the McCord Museum’s Education Department to explore how our activities can enrich their educational programs.
Tour operators can take advantage of preferential rates and tour options adapted to the needs of day trippers and tourists. Packages are also available and vouchers are accepted.
Information and reservations
514 861-6701, ext. 2234
Not to be missed!
Special rates and tour packages tailored to the needs of excursionists and tourists are offered. Vouchers are accepted.Learn more