Round Table Discussion
Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 6 p.m.
The Poster: A Medium to Rethink?
As it’s presenting a major exhibition on the great poster artist Vittorio, the McCord Museum is taking the opportunity to convene representatives from the fields of marketing communications and design for a discussion around this advertising medium. How do advertisers and agencies perceive the poster’s role in their strategies? What relevance and future does the poster have in a context dominated by social media and electronic devices?
- Arnaud Granata, Editor, Infopresse
- Danick Archambault, Vice-President, Media Director, Jungle Média
- Marc H. Choko, curator of the exhibition Montreal Through the Eyes of Vittorio and poster specialist
- Gabriel Landry, Director of Innovation, Astral Affichage
- Laurent Pinabel, illustrator and designer
Location: J. Armand Bombardier Theatre at the McCord Museum
Member privilege: Museum Members can make reservations for activities. They also have unlimited free access to the McCord Museum, Stewart Museum, and a host of other privileges. Reserve your seat! Become a Member today!