May 26, 2017, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The McCord Museum is pleased to welcome the FashionTech Festival for a series of lectures who brings together designers, engineers, startups and companies of this environment. They will share their perspective on a more adapted fashion to our era and its stakes.
Fashiontech is an association promoting with innovating perspectives the worlds of fashion, technology and sustainable development.
Come take part in the development of a tech and ethical fashion with 5 lectures and a cocktail:
- Opening conference: Joanna Berzowska, Professor & Research Dean, Concordia University/ XS Labs.
- “Fashion in Montreal: an innovating industry” in collaboration with mmode.
- “Collaboration as engine of creativity” in collaboration with Sensation Mode Group.
- “Tech & creativity”.
- “The future of art and crafts careers”.
- $30 for students, $60 for regulars.
- Holders of ticket for conferences will get 15% off their admission to visit the Museum’s current exhibitions (applicable on adult rate only).
- Museum Members are entitled to a 15% discount on conference rates.
Lectures will be given in French.
Location: J. Armand Bombardier Theatre and Atrium at the McCord Museum.
Member privilege: Reserve your seat!
Museum Members can make reservations for activities. They also have unlimited free access to the McCord Museum, Stewart Museum, and a host of other privileges. Become a Member today!
Not to be missed!
Be an insider
Subscribe to our mailing list, and be the first to know about our exhibitions and activities.Subscribe now
Members benefit from unlimited free access to the McCord and Stewart exhibitions, and many more privileges.Become a Member now