DIVE INTO EXPO 67’S ECLECTIC UNIVERSE!
WEDNESDAYS, JUNE 21, JULY 21, AND AUGUST 16, FROM 5 P.M TO 9 P.M
Apéro Expo 67
Fashion at the Museum
Throw on your best sixties-inspired outfits and dive into Expo 67’s eclectic universe! We invite you to experiment with sixties fashion in a sparkling environment, drink in hand, during an Apéro Expo 67, presented by the Festival Mode & Design in collaboration with Betina Lou and Royal Photo.
On the program from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.:
- Discover the exhibition Fashioning Expo 67 which highlights the avant-garde of the period’s Montreal and Canadian fashion. A wonderful opportunity to admire outfits, hostesses’ uniforms, brand-named clothes from Québécois fashion designers, and contemporary fashion products from the city – you’ll feel as though you were there yourself!
- Dress up in sixties fashion and receive a free drink on the spot*.
- Contest: get a chance to win your Benita Lou kit of $500 value.
- Pop-up Betina Lou : ephemeral shop with pieces inspired by sixties fashion, drawn and locally crafted, each piece more beautiful than the other**.
- The Expo 67 – 50 years passport from Montreal’s 375th, which will help you experience Expo 67 in 2017 much more intensely! (Free passport, in limited quantities.)
*One drink offered by person dressed in sixties fashion on presentation of a entry ticket bought at the Admissions desk between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m. on June 21, July 12, or August 16, 2017.
**Wednesday, July 12, 2017 only.
Not to be missed!
The Urban Forest
The most beautiful terrace in downtown MontrealLearn More
Be an insider
Subscribe to our mailing list, and be the first to know about our exhibitions and activities.Subscribe now